Manafort Brothers Incorporated is a construction and demolition services firm that performs specialty services at sites primarily in the northeastern United States, but also at selective projects nationwide. For the past century, we have built on the reputation first established by our founder, James Manafort, and have evolved through the decades to be a highly experienced, integrated, and trusted contractor.
We have established expertise and experience in concrete, civil and utility, demolition, remediation and abatement, highway and bridge, nuclear decommissioning, rail and mass transit market sectors. Our extensive in-house trade, management and engineering expertise supports our highly specialized and skilled workforce and fleet of equipment and provides us the ability to self-perform the majority of the work while also managing other specialty contractors. These resources have enabled us to excel at the most difficult, fast-tracked, one of a kind specialty projects while also saving valuable time and eliminating risk.
A long list of successful projects, satisfied clients and repeat business, demonstrates our capabilities not only as an integrated and collaborative contractor, but is also testament to the relationships with our many engineering partners, key suppliers and trade subcontractors. Once Manafort and its team partners with a client we are committed to achieving success.
Manafort’s comprehensive approach is highlighted by these past, highly distinctive projects.
- The implosion of the Madison Hotel in Boston, MA; the first ever building demolished by this method in the city.
- A member of the demolition team for World Trade Center buildings in New York City, NY after 9/11.
- A key contractor performing the civil, utility and concrete work for the $2B+ Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casino complexes in Connecticut.
- The first ever decommission and demolition of a nuclear power plant in the US; the Maine Yankee nuclear power plant in Wiscasset, ME.
- The first ever design-build project for the State of Connecticut Department of Transportation (DOT) to demolish and rebuild multiple bridges, retaining walls and full construction, milling and overlay along Route 8 in Bridgeport, CT.
- The first ever design-build project for the State of Rhode Island Department of Transportation (DOT) to construct the new the Wickford Junction Commuter Rail Station and Garage Project in North Kingston, RI.
In each of these cases, Manafort was engaged for our expertise and to deliver a solution with safety-intensive execution, within demanding construction and demolition schedules and logistics--many of which were first-ever situations.
By choosing Manafort, you are getting a distinctive, experienced, trusted, and reliable company committed to successful completion of your project.